All of the kids love their dad's Chicken Alfredo. <3
3 or 4 chicken breast, cut into 1 inch chunks
2 jars Classico Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce
1 bell pepper (chopped)
1 container sliced baby bella mushrooms
1 (8oz) package shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pkg pasta (either angle hair or fettuccine)
Salt, pepper, garlic
Heat oven to 350 & grease a 9x13 baking dish.
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta & stir frequently until tender. Drain & toss with butter.
2. Season chicken & saute in a bit of olive oil until cooked thoroughly.
3. Season peppers & mushrooms & saute in a bit of olive oil until tender.
4. In a large pot mix, Alfredo sauce, chicken, peppers, mushrooms. Heat thoroughly over medium heat, stirring constantly. Don't burn it, it should just take a minute.
5. In the baking dish layer sauce, pasta, & cheeses, in that order. (pour some sauce in & spread it out, add a bunch of pasta & spread it out, sprinkle cheese on top, repeat.) Just get it all in there & all mixed basically. Top with cheese.
6. Bake until cheese melts & it's hot and bubbly. Cool for a few mins & enjoy.